Your business plan will consist of multiple sections which all need to be addressed with an explanation.
1. Executive Summary - In this first section, briefly describe your company's purpose, also called the mission statement. Additionally concisely explain your business philosophy and objectives. This section will serve as a summary of your Key Business Points on various subjects listed below.
2. Business Background / History
3. Business Environment - Describe specific factors which may positively or adversely impact your business or industry, such as politics, national economy, specific tax regulations, etc.
4. Product(s) / Service(s) -Describe your product or service in detail.
5. Marketing Plan
6. Competitive Environment -Who or what is your company's competitor(s)?
7. Organizational Management
8. Business Resources
9. Employee / Personnel Plan
10. Financial Data Plan
11. Legal Environment - Do you need to obtain any licensing, environmental regulations, trademarks, copyrights, patents, zoning or building codes to operate your business?
A comprehensive Business Plan is much more than a tool to obtain a loan or investor financing. If you still have all your plans and ideas locked up inside your head, preparing a strategic plan can help you clarify your company's direction. It can ensure that your key leaders are all on the same page, and keeps both management and staff focused on the tasks at hand.
WHAT IS A STRATEGIC BUSINESS PLAN?
A Strategic Plan is needed when...
WHY USE A STRATEGIC BUSINESS PLAN?
The plan allows you to...
HOW TO EASILY CREATE YOUR OWN STRATEGIC BUSINESS PLAN....
Who could know your plans better than you? For this reason, we encourage our clients to prepare a plan based on the questions we list below. Once this is done, you can review and streamline with one of our accountants for a realistic and functional start to your business success.
Onpoint, NY - The Tax Firm For Businesses