Unfiled Tax Returns

Need prior year tax returns done?

The new and massive computer center at the IRS has gotten more sophisticated at catching individuals and business owners who haven't filed their tax returns. It is just a matter of time before they come after you.

Un-filed tax returns is a serious situation which should not be taken lightly. Failure to file your tax returns is a criminal offense. If you choose not file your state or federal tax returns, you risk criminal prosecution followed by possible jail time, for each year not filed. Why risk potentially losing your freedom due to un-filed tax returns?

Do you need to file taxes for prior years?

Let us give you the peace of mind you deserve by helping you get in compliance with the law. If you voluntarily file your delinquent returns you'll likely avoid further problems other than having to pay the interest and penalties. 

If you wait for the IRS to file your returns for you, they are filed in the best interest of the government, usually with little or none of the deductions you are entitled to.


Before anything can be done to extract you from this predicament all the returns must be filed. You must be current. In most cases, you will likely owe taxes, interest, and penalties after the returns are filed. Once we see how much is owed, we'll set a course of action to get you off the hook!

Please complete the form below to get a free consultation with our tax specialist.